Terms Of Service
Ownership of Site CelebrationEntertainment.Com belongs to TOP EVENT SERVICES INC. in New York, USA. These Terms and Conditions of service apply to all CelebrationEntertainment.com customers, site visitors, and buyers. TO USE OUR SERVICE, YOU MUST TO AGREE TO THESE TERMS OF SERVICES. TOP EVENT SERVICES INC. reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change, modify, add or remove portions of these Terms of Services, at any time. It is your responsibility to check these Terms of services periodically for changes. All forms submission to complete orders, needs to agree to the condition changes and terms of services use.
On this terms of services. The words: “Customer”, “Your”, “Renter”, “Buyer”, “You”, “Their” “Client” and/or “Yours” means the customer and is obligated under its terms. The words: “We”, “our” “Company”, and “Celebration Entertainment” refer to the business name Top Event Services Inc. The word “customer” “person” shall mean the period as agreed to between Celebration Entertainment and Customer. The word “Terms” shall mean all terms of services written by TOP EVENT SERVICES INC. or Celebration Entertainment.Com Website owners.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE, DO NOT USE OUR SERVICES.
Entertainment Services Terms and Conditions
A. Order Process & Payment
- We accept all major credit cards, personal and company checks, money orders, direct bank deposits, cash, pay pal. With a minimum payment of 50% deposit or more is required to reserve or book the entertainment services. That payment secures for clients requested date and time frame, and reserves the package services such as: booking entertainers or talented artists, photographers, DJs, Party rentals equipments or any other services we provide on Top Event Services Inc.
- When you order services from Top Event Services Inc. and pays the minimum deposit required. We hold for you the date and time for your event. The company immediately proceed your order, to insure promised services on time, with all requested equipment needed to all complete service and at the specific venue location. The schedule proceeds from the minute we get the deposit from the client and our effort and work starts and is affective immediately.
- Part of the completing orders or booking one of our services, the customers are required to fill out and complete service form. You need to be advise that every category of entertainment have some different unique form. If you not sure which one is right one for you, call us.
- All the information you filled at the website form are very important, the information must be accurate and true. Always advisable to go over the details again. For example, the event location address, start time, contact information, select a package and more. Mistakes or incorrect information is the sole responsibility of the customer or the person who filled out the form. Incorrect information can cause us and for you problems to service you or to complete the order as promised or on time. All problem following this issue in any way will not be accepted.
- After you done submitting your form Online, it is best to give us a call to confirm that we got your form, and to complete your order process by making the payment.
- If you sent us an email or you filled out an Online form, we do not promise or commit to ensuring the requested services by you. Services are guaranteed only when payment has been made.
B. After Ordering
- Changing or update the package information, can be made only 5 business days before the agreed schedule service date.
- We call to confirm with all customers or contact person numbers listed on the submitted form, a day before the scheduled service day. We confirming our appearance for the scheduled time and location, as well checking again delivery of service location address, as well the entertainment package ordered. If we couldn’t reach you at the time, we will leave you a message.
C. Cancellation Policy
Payments are not refundable for any cancellation reason!
- We collect payments ahead of time in order to hold your valued date and time, and we cannot sell or offer that date and time to any other calling potential clients, as it is reserved for you.
- Our Inventory for equipment, entertainers, or any other services provided by us, Are limited. When a customer is placing an order for promised goods, we guarantee our services, or orders, for the date and time. Similar service cannot be offered to others calling clients, after your order is takings place, as we mentioned our Inventory for equipment, entertainers, or any other services provided by us. Are limited, and we cannot afford to lose business and money.
- It doesn’t matter how fast or how much time is left prior to the event date, the deposit will be not refunded for any matter or concern.
- Every client have the rights to read or to ask for the company terms of services, before placing an order or reserving service. This page is up and running at all times, To all customers for reading and reviewing. Even before they sending an Online forms, When you pay the deposit, this is what is that for.
- All our services are limited for agreement duration. We can not exceed the time of service offered to customers. Although if the entertainer or employee couldn’t full fill all possible entertainment package offered Online. The ability to complete all promised service package to the customer, Its depends also on factors that are not under the control of the worker or entertainer at the event. for example: 20 to 25 participants are limits to most kids entertainment packages in an one hour duration. Complaint or request for refund with this issue will not be accepted.
- All customers credit card disputes by: American Express, Visa, Master Card, Discover, the amount charged by us, there will be no refund to the customer, if the customer filled and complete our Online form with YES agree to our terms of service.
Don’t worry! If you can’t have your event on the desired schedule date?
—> Here are some alternative options.
- Reschedule your service package on a different date for no extra charge.
- Get a company credit, that can be used up-to six months from the day of transaction charge date. Company credits can be used for all our services offers.
- Company credit can be transferred to friends or family members.
E. Day Of Service
- In the event that Celebration Entertainment fails to show up to an event at all, Top Event Services Inc. will credit back the paid amount of money to the customer, with no questions asked! Refunds for credit cards and check payments can take between 15 to 30 business days to get it back.
- At the time when the entertainment is schedule to start the show on the day of the event, it is the customer’s responsibility to have everything ready and set for the entertainment to start on the time agreed. In some cases we cannot guarantee extended time for the service. Even for an additional fee. If possible, extended time in accordance to an additional fee will be apply to the subtotal price agreed.
- When booking 5 days or less before the requested service day, it is considered a last minute event, and we squeeze in the event into our schedule. The customer needs to understand that the entertainment start time must be flexible, and we cannot guarantee the exact time that the appearance is requested on the form submission. Our start time service appearance can be in the time frame of 1 hour before or 1 hour after from the requested time on the Online submission form completed by the customer. It is understood in this matter that the customer needs to be properly prepared.
- Celebration Entertainment will not accept any complain from customer to receive any credit money back or disputing our credit card charge with the credit cards companies such as: (Visa, American Express, Master card or Discover), after we complete our show or service. If customer think the service or product is Not As Described or Defective on the beginning only. First the customer duty is to stop and inform the entertainer, talent, or company stuff the issue. and refusing starting or continuing service. At the same time customer need to report by calling the company office Immediately, to discuss the matter and to seek and resolve or fix the matter in a moment. To get into kind of agreement with both sides customer and company to be able of continuing or proceeding with the service. Service or talent show can not continued at this time until settlement with both sides customer and company representative needs to agree. If the company office representative couldn’t help resolve or fixing the matter, in the moment of calling. Only on the early time of the day of service, to be able to continue service. The Entertainer or service will not continue or proceed. Celebration Entertainment will no longer will provide service to the customer and company staff or employees will leave immediately the venue, without to fulfilling service agreement. Only if that happen, we will issue a refund to the customer within 10 business days.
- The amount of entertainers assign to each package, are limited. details description on each package, can be found on packages of the category page. Unless Customer add an additional entertainer specified on the job invoice.
- With any delay or longer ending time that can be caused by the customer, or to extend or change the service time frame on the same day, at the last minute, the customer needs to be aware of an additional charge or fee given by the company sales representative or staff manager/entertainer in charge on site.
- In the event that any unexpected last minute changes to the service agreement is made by the customer, Top Event Services Inc. is entitled to increase the service charge or will not rewarded those changes with no refunds or money back.
- When a balance payment is left to the day of the event, the customer needs to take immediate action on our appearance to the event to pay this balance to the company man in charge, or the entertainer before we start.
Pickup Rental Terms & Conditions
Order Process & Payment
The full rental period fee is due in advance, paid with a credit card. The fee for the rental period will be charged upon the day of reservation. The rental period starts on the required reservation date and ends when returned to Top Event Services Inc. Estimated time in transit from Top Event Services Inc. to the Customer are not counted as part of rental the rental period. Equipment must be delivered by the Customer until Reservation End Date & Time.
- Customer is responsible for insurance coverage while equipment is in their possession. Customer is responsible for lost or stolen equipment.
- Customer is responsible for damages including repair costs due to improper installation, application, misuse, abuse, neglect, and/or accident caused by the Customer. The Customer is not responsible for normal wear and tear.
- Customer credits towards the purchase of new equipment will be applied at the end of the rental period and must be used within 6 months of rental.
On the contract. The words: “Customer”, “Renter”, “Buyer”, “You” and/or “Yours” means the person and/or entity who signs the rental contract and is obligated under its terms. The words: “We”, “our” “Company”, and “Top Event Services Inc.” refer to the business name Top Event Services Inc. The word “Rental Period” shall mean the period as agreed to between Top Event Services Inc. and Customer. The term “Rental Equipment” shall mean all equipment provided by Top Event Services Inc.
In consideration of the rental of the equipment described by the undersigned (hereinafter referred to as the “Renter”) from Top Event Services Inc. named on attached page (hereinafter referred to as “Top Event Services Inc.”) upon the terms and conditions, and for the price herein specified, it is agreed as follows:
- RENTAL AND TERM begins on the date and time specified as “RENTAL DATE” and terminates on return of equipment to Top Event Services Inc.’s premises (“RETURN DATE”) unless otherwise agreed upon in writing by the parties. The term “RENTAL PERIOD” is the number of days from the RENTAL DATE to the RETURN DATE less any days in transit from Top Event Services Inc. to the Customer. The rental is subject to an automatic renewal for a period of time equal to the Rental Period until the equipment is returned by the Customer to Top Event Services Inc. may terminate the Rental at any time and upon termination take possession of the equipment. Renter agrees to pay, upon the return of equipment to Top Event Services Inc.’s premises, all charges and costs for the use of the Rental Equipment. Customer agrees to have all outstanding charges processed on a credit card upon return of equipment.
- PRIVILEGES AND WAIVER OF DEFECTS. Renter accepts the RENTAL EQUIPMENT on an “as is” basis. Customer acknowledges and declares that they will inspect the equipment upon receipt. The Customer will contact Top Event Services Inc. immediately after receiving the equipment if it is not in good, safe operative condition. The Customer warrants that he is familiar with the operation of the RENTAL EQUIPMENT and is qualified to make such an inspection. Customer agrees that failure to inspect will result in a waiver of the right to return for replacement equipment. Customer agrees to return the RENTAL EQUIPMENT to Top Event Services Inc.’s premises by the RETURN DATE in as good condition as when received by Customer, ordinary wear and tear excepted. “Ordinary wear and tear” shall mean only the normal deterioration of the Rental Equipment caused by ordinary and reasonable use on a single shift (eight hours per day, five days per week) basis. Customer agrees to pay immediately all charges and costs incurred.
- RENTAL EQUIPMENT BECOMES UNSAFE OR IN DISREPAIR DURING THE RENTAL PERIOD. Renter will immediately discontinue use of the Rental Equipment should it at any time, following the execution of this agreement or any subsequent agreement, become unsafe or in a state of disrepair during the RENTAL PERIOD Furthermore, the Renter will immediately notify TOP EVENT SERVICES INC. that the RENTAL EQUIPMENT is unsafe or in disrepair and until such time as TOP EVENT SERVICES INC. has regained possession the Customer has agreed to take all steps reasonably necessary to prevent injuries to any person and all property from the RENTAL EQUIPMENT or products.
- COMPLIANCE WITH LAWS. Customer acknowledges that Top Event Services Inc. has no control over the use of RENTAL EQUIPMENT by Customer, and the Customer agrees, at his sole expense, to comply with all municipal, county, provincial, and federal laws, ordinances and regulations, including the Occupational Safety and Health Administration which may affect the RENTAL EQUIPMENT while it is in the possession of and use by the Customer. Customer shall not permit any person who is not legally qualified to use the RENTAL EQUIPMENT.
- PERMITTED AREA OF USE OF RENTAL EQUIPMENT. Without TOP EVENT SERVICES INC.’s written consent, Customer shall not remove the Equipment from the Country in which it is rented.
- CUSTOMER’S LIABILITY FOR MISUSE OF EQUIPMENT. Customer shall not abuse, harm or misuse, the RENTAL EQUIPMENT. Customer shall not permit any repairs to be made or lien to be placed upon the RENTAL EQUIPMENT without the TOP EVENT SERVICES INC.’s written consent. In the event of any accident or casualty resulting in bodily injury or property damages arising out of Renter’s use and hiring of the RENTAL AGREEMENT, the Customer agrees to accept all responsibility therefore, and shall hold TOP EVENT SERVICES INC. harmless for any claims or action arising. Customer shall furnish TOP EVENT SERVICES INC. with a complete report of any accident involving said RENTAL EQUIPMENT, including names and addresses of all persons involved and all witnesses. Unless otherwise specified herein, in case of the loss or destruction of any part of the RENTAL EQUIPMENT, or of loss of possession thereof, or inability to return the same to TOP EVENT SERVICES INC., on the expiration and due date, for any reason whatsoever, Customer shall pay TOP EVENT SERVICES INC. the actual replacement cost thereof, and in addition thereto TOP EVENT SERVICES INC.’s loss of use of said RENTAL EQUIPMENT.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. TOP EVENT SERVICES INC. makes NO warranties, expressed or implied, as to the RENTAL EQUIPMENT’S merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose. Customer’s sole remedy for any failure or defect in the RENTAL EQUIPMENT shall be the return of the RENTAL EQUIPMENT at the time of failure, provided the Equipment is returned to TOP EVENT SERVICES INC. within 36 hours after such failure. TOP EVENT SERVICES INC. shall not be responsible for any loss, damage or injury to Renter or Renter’s property, including incidental, special or consequential damages, in any way connected with the operation, use, defect in or failure of the RENTAL EQUIPMENT.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS. All rights pertaining to industrial/electrical or intellectual property including but not limited to copyrights, patents and trademarks in the RENTAL EQUIPMENT are expressly reserved to TOP EVENT SERVICES INC.. The Customer shall not make any copies or authorize any copying of anything supplied with the RENTAL EQUIPMENT such as product designs, diagrams, circuitry, hardware, software programs and operating manuals except with the prior written authority of TOP EVENT SERVICES INC.
- USE OF LIABILITY UPON BREACH BY CUSTOMER. Customer agrees to pay a late payment penalty at the rate of $150 per day if the RENTAL EQUIPMENT is not delivered to the TOP EVENT SERVICES INC.’s premises following the end of the RENTAL PERIOD.
- INDEMNIFICATION OF SRI BY CUSTOMER. Customer expressly indemnifies and hold TOP EVENT SERVICES INC. harmless of, from and against any and all claims, loss, costs, damages, lawyer fees and/or liability in connection with the hiring and use of the RENTAL EQUIPMENT regardless of whether a lawsuit is filed in the event a suit is instituted by TOP EVENT SERVICES INC. to recover possession of said RENTAL EQUIPMENT or to enforce any of the terms, conditions or provisions hereof. Renter agrees to pay all costs and reasonable lawyer fees of TOP EVENT SERVICES INC. incurred in connection therewith.
- TITLE. Title to the Equipment is and shall remain in the TOP EVENT SERVICES INC.’s name. Customer agrees that the Rental Equipment is not subject to levy upon for any reason whatsoever. In the event of the Bankruptcy of the Customer, TOP EVENT SERVICES INC. may retake the Rental Equipment without notice or legal process.
- CONSTRUCTION.The paragraph headings used herein are for convenience only and are not to be used in construing the meaning or intent of any of the terms or provisions of this Rental Contact.
- CHOICE OF LAW. Any dispute or claim that arises out of or that relates to this agreement, or to the interpretation or breach thereof, or to the existence, scope, or validity of this agreement or the arbitration agreement, shall be interpreted under the laws of the State of New York except as to its choice of law principles.